Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PewDiePie – Wargaming’s New Douchebag of the hour.
Hello folks! I know, I know…long time no hear from. Well, I’ve been on something of a hiatus lately and I must say I feel like a hundred dollars. My blood pressure dropped 20 points, my cholesterol is…well, whofuck cares about my cholesterol?

Anywho, I logged in today for the first time in a week just to check shit was still running smoothly and lo and behold I’ve got messages in my inbox from my man in Istanbul.

Apparently, Wargaming have decided to shell out another 5 figure fee to a douchbag of the highest order to promote their game. This time, it’s a Swedish asshat named PewDiePie.

If you’ll remember, one of our authors did a story about the last time Wargaming did this shit with Dr. Disrespect. It went over about like a fresh turd in a punch bowl at a church social.

So who is this “PewDiePie” and what’s his game? Well, he’s another in a long line of spoiled brat millennials that have spent their entire lives playing video games and making money doing so. There’s roughly 1 in every 1,984,374 that actually do that. All the others live in their mother’s basement leeching off their parents social security wishing they had been the one that made it.

But I digress…old habits die hard, what can I say?

Anyway, here’s the stupid-assed video he made (WARNING – Contains enough douchebaggery to rupture internal organs):

PewDiePie – Douchebag Extraordinaire – Plays World of Tanks

Paying some half-wit I wouldn’t let wash my fucking car 5 figures to play your game is, to me, fucking moronic. But hey, it’s the millennial world these days and it runs completely on stupidity. More on that later.

This guy is, to say the least, an asshole. He once had a contract with Disney. Fucking DISNEY, folks! They canned his ass. Why? Well, here you go:

Disney cuts ties with PewDiePie for being a racist douchebag

So he’s an antisemitic horses ass. No wonder Wargaming hired him! Let’s review: And folks, that’s just for starters! It’s been abundantly clear from day one that Wargaming are pure, dyed in the wool white supremacist. Pretty much everything they do, everybody they hire and everybody they associate with are as well. Birds of a feather, you know.

And here’s a few of PewDiePie’s exploits: Folks, I could literally go on for fucking DAYS! There’s just page after page after page of his racist bullshit.

See folks? This is the problem with people today. They no longer have the brains to think for themselves. They “follow” and “subscribe” and “friend” these “influencers” who tell them how to live out their failed and miserable lives. They follow these asshats because they THINK that they’re buddies. That they’re the same. That they’re “in it together”.

They’re not, people. They don’t give a shit about you. They never did. They take money from people to say whatever they want them to say about their product to sell it to you because you’re too fucking weak willed and flush with inferiority complex to figure shit out on your own.

Like this PewDiePie asshole. He always sets his videos up to look like it’s just him holed up at home playing games having fun along with you.

He’s not. He’s being paid to tell you whatever the company that paid him told him to tell you. Don’t think so? Read this:
Youtube star PewDiePie was PAID to promote computer games, investigators find

They’re all like that, people. Every last fucking one of them.

I’ve never liked videos. I’ve always liked to read shit on my own and figure it out for myself. I don’t “follow” anybody. I don’t “subscribe” to anything. I don’t listen to any “influencer” of any kind.

You shouldn’t either.
WAKE THE FUCK UP!
START THINKING FOR YOURSELVES!
FIGURE SHIT OUT ON YOUR OWN!
BE YOUR OWN DAMN PERSON!
Seen!
Zee
I hate people like that. Act like a complete ass and get paid for it. WTF?! I like to watch a video of something funny or a good how to video but what is the fascination with watching some middle aged asshole act like a 13 year old kid while playing a free to play pixel tank game? Get a damn life already.
I had a large posting about this but since this is for public viewing I deleted it. I'll post later on it.
The Nicest Guy You Never Want To Meet.
Will millennials ever wake up and realize that acting like a teenager when you are in your mid to late 30's is not sustainable?
I'll take a leap and say,"no".
"You never realize how important character is in the presidency until you have a president without it." - Adam Schiff
After an apocalyptic event, we won't need fucking media personalities, but stay in shape influencers; slaves will be required to get to the deep ores.
Zee
That guy needs to put the Oxycontin down, take a shower, USE SOAP, shave, put on deodorant, put on some clean clothes, stop acting like a punk and rejoin the human race.
[Image: hugo-stiglitz-sig.png]
I’m glad the vast ( like 99.9% ) of the rest of the Swedes are not like this guy!

I’ve not been to Sweden; but I have meet a handful of Swedes before, and their nothing like this ass hat !!
I bet he could suck a golf ball through 50 feet of garden hose.