Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Representative Doug Collins of Georgia
Now he says hes sorry. Since he's a christian it makes it ok because he can forgive himself.
(01-11-2020, 11:35 AM)Grimhogun Wrote: Now he says hes sorry. Since he's a christian it makes it ok because he can forgive himself.

Hell is chock full of people that thought Jesus was a get out of jail free card.
If God made man in his own image then why aren't we all like...invisible?
(01-12-2020, 10:43 AM)Father Guido Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 11:35 AM)Grimhogun Wrote: Now he says hes sorry. Since he's a christian it makes it ok because he can forgive himself.

Hell is chock full of people that thought Jesus was a get out of jail free card.

As a long ex-catholic atheist, I am still amazed at how many people seem to think sins versus 'good deeds, offerings or tithes' are a sum zero game.
Zee
Yes, because nothing says 'Devine, Righteous, Supreme Being of the Universe' like selling admission to heaven.
"You never realize how important character is in the presidency until you have a president without it." - Adam Schiff
(01-13-2020, 05:34 AM)Gomez Adams Wrote: Yes, because nothing says 'Devine, Righteous, Supreme Being of the Universe' like selling admission to heaven.

Remember I said it was a cash deal. Big Grin

(12-14-2019, 11:17 AM)Father Guido Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 01:14 AM)Insurrectional Leftist Wrote: I hope Trump when he leaves this world and the cronies around him, die and unpleasant death as they leave this world, and suffer terribly.

Take it from me people don't get what the afterlife really is all about. They think if you tell Jesus you're sorry you're in. Don't work that way. It's a cash deal. See, there's a cash penalty for every sin you commit during life. You know. So it breaks down sorta like this -
  • Stealing a candy bar - $1.00
  • Stealing a car - $25,000.00
  • Committing adultery - $10,000.00
  • Bearing false witness - $100,000.00
  • Taking the lords name in vain - $14,487.22 cents. (Don't ask me, that's what the man says.)
  • Masturbation - I don't know...maybe 50 cents.
So St. Peter adds up all of you sins and if you can't pay you have to come back and start over to build up enough money to pay your tab. That's why nuns are so mean. Most of them are mafioso come back trying to pay their tab.

Trump? I don't know...maybe he comes back as a bus boy with downs syndrome.
If God made man in his own image then why aren't we all like...invisible?
How can you charge one person with 'Bearing False Witness' when the whole religion is involved?
Zee
To whom it may concern, your links are dead 404, and you should clarify what you're trying to post?
I wouldn't touch those with a 10ft pole.
Zee
One of those bots from an illegal drug seller online. Obviously, they're using too much of their product to make a proper post.
"You never realize how important character is in the presidency until you have a president without it." - Adam Schiff